Website Project Open Hand
Volunteers assist with assembling meals in containers on a moving conveyor belt.
- At least fifteen (15) years of age
- Able to communicate in English.
- Capable of standing for long periods of time and be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Work well with others and be comfortable interacting with a culturally diverse population
- Morning shift #1 (8 AM – 11 AM weekday)
- Morning shift #2 (9 AM – 11 AM)
- Midday kitchen shift (11:30 AM – 2 PM)
- Afternoon kitchen shift (2:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Dress Code: Minimum of a short sleeve shirt, closed-toe shoes, and long pants. You will be required to wear a hairnet or you can bring your own hat.
Volunteer Location: San Francisco
For details about this opportunity, visit www.openhand.org.