PATH (People Assisting the Homeless)
By providing a meal to someone in need, you are making a difference in the community and the lives of others. They prepare dinner every night of the week and need your help to serve it. Their goal is to create a welcoming restaurant atmosphere for their residents.
Volunteers serve each member with dignity and respect, making their dining experience enjoyable.
- Set tables with plates, silverware, cups, and fresh fruit
- Greet PATH residents with a smile as they enter dining hall
- Create a welcoming atmosphere by chatting and connecting with the residents
- Carry food trays to and from kitchen to tables
- Deliver desserts to tables
- Bus tables after meals are completed
- Masks are required
- Casual and comfortable clothing and closed-toe shoes
For details about this opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org