Website Mary S. Roberts Pet Adoption Center
When you volunteer at the pet adoption center, you’re joining an amazing team of volunteers and staff who are committed to providing support in many different ways to orphaned pets in our community. As a volunteer, you will be rewarded for your efforts through recognition events during National Volunteer Week and the best of all, you’ll be helping pets in need receive the second chance they so deserve. Some opportunities include working with patrons and pets as an Adoption Information Specialist, working with animals in grooming, enrichment and surgery care, caring for newborn puppies and kittens, and so much more!
- Be at least 14 years old
- RSVP online to an upcoming volunteer informational session (we will invite you to the next session via email)
- Attend a 1.5 hour informational session
- Attend training classes based on your area of interest
- Donate a minimum of 6 hours per month for 6 months
- Pay a $35 program fee (non-refundable) that covers training supplies, a volunteer t-shirt, and laminated name badge
For details about this opportunity, visit www.petsadoption.com.