Website LAX Volunteer Information Professional Program
- Directly and positively influence the guest’s experience at Los Angeles International Airport by providing airport information and assistance.
- Consistently and efficiently assist and provide information to airport guests in a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor.
- Meet the needs of our community through meaningful outreach and service.
- Volunteer a minimum of two (2) hours during the week or three (3) hours on the weekend each week, participate in training programs and meetings;
- Open to high school and college undergraduate students ages 16 to 24.
- Complete and pass Los Angeles World Airports’ (LAWA) fingerprint and badging process.
For details about this opportunity, email email@example.com