Website C.A.R.E. aka: Cat/Canine Assistance, Referral & Ed
Schools, churches and social organizations are totally great for putting together collection drives for:
blankets and towels,
pet food (especially canned cat food),
collecting emails and mailing addresses for animal lovers who would like to receive our quarterly newsletters and “fur-folk of the month” emails
- Collect food, blankets, toys
- Tabling at local stores to develop new supporters and prospective adopters
- We need cage size cat litter pans, new heating pads, hot water bottles, Gerber’s Chicken baby food
- If you’re under 18 (or not), you can make C.A.R.E. a special project at school or a group – have a drive to collect food, toys, blankets; have a yard sale to benefit C.A.R.E.; organize a rummage sale at your church or group and hand out fliers about C.A.R.E. We can send you a Word document suitable for printing.
- Have a food drive at your school, church, social group, whatever – canned dog and cat food is what we are desperately in need of!
If you are interested in helping, please respond by email to email@example.com if you have any questions or to let us know how you would like to help.
DON’T FORGET….EVEN IF THE SANCTUARY IS A FUR PIECE OR YOUR AGE ISN’T QUITE HIGH ENOUGH….JOIN US VIRTUALLY VIA THE INTERNET TO HELP SUPPORT THE CAUSE!
For details about this opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org