Website Birthday Giving Program
Opening a birthday giving chapter is easy, fun, and a great way to give back to the community! Here’s how it works:
1. We schedule a video call with you to explain how the process works.
2. Our first choice is to find a Salvation Army location (or another organization that is willing to pick up the birthday bags from your house) that is geographically close to where you live.
3. We contact the Salvation Army (or another organization that is willing to pick up the birthday bags from your house) and explain The Birthday Giving Program’s mission. This organization should be able to pick up the birthday bags from your house.
4. You order the birthday bag supplies off of Amazon or another online store and have the gifts shipped to your house. Each birthday bag costs between $5 and $10, depending on how many gifts you decide to put in the bag. Your goal is to provide 10 birthday bags to the organization each month. Each birthday bag includes the same gift items, which will go to kids of a specific age group!
5. Once you have packed the birthday bags, you contact the organization and they pick up the birthday bags from your house!
If you are interested in serving the senior citizen or veterans division let us know and we can find an organization to connect you with!
- Background Check
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- 3 or 4 hours per month
- Be willing to contribute or fundraise $25 – $100 per month for the birthday bags (ALL gifts must be store bought).
For details about this opportunity, email email@example.com