Website Bayshore Christian Ministries
Volunteer to donate meals for youth in Create Academy (STEAM program), Vacation Bible Schools, and KidSmart Bridge (academic program) from June 24 – August 1.
There’s an arrangement that’s a fit for you! You choose..
* Donate meals as a “one-off” or multiple times
* Donate lunches or dinners.
* Deliver the meals on the day of the program or the day before.
* Deliver the meals at different times of the day during BCM’s business hours.
..to donate meals or funds to purchase meals.
* Prepare or purchase meals to donate.
* Make a financial donation for BCM to purchase meals.
* Donate a gift card from a food establishment.
* Volunteer to pick up meals from a food distributor with whom BCM partners and deliver to BCM.
* Serve as an individual, with friends, or as a family.
* Either drop off the meals or bring and serve the meals.
..the type of meals.
* Some meal suggestions that share well and worked well in the past include spaghetti, sandwiches, corn dogs, pizza, Chinese fried rice, pastas.
– Must be at least 14
– 2-3 hours
This summer, volunteer to donate meals and support youth in programs of Bayshore Christian Ministries!
For details about this opportunity, email email@example.com