Perform live at the Saratoga Retirement Community located in Saratoga, California. This performance takes place July 8, 2021 at 3:45 p.m. PDT.
In order to participate, volunteers must have a piece ready to perform. All instruments/musical forms are welcome. Non-musicians who are interested in participating SHOULD NOT sign-up via this portal, but should visit our website and register as a Area Representative. Learn more about our Area Representative program and how you can get involved by visiting https://www.artoftheheartmusic.org/volunteer/area-representative
*Please note: for this performance, all volunteers must present proof of being completely vaccinated in accordance with the CDC prior to their performance date.
After providing strictly virtual performance opportunities for over a year, we are excited to begin to be able to offer in person opportunities starting June 1, 2021. That being said, we must all remember to follow the guidelines of the CDC and our local governments to ensure our work can continue. We all must do our part to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Here are our guidelines for volunteers:
- Student performers are required to provide proof to Art of the Heart that they have received the complete required doses of a government approved Covid-19 Vaccine and have waited the two weeks after their final dose.
- Student performers are required to wear masks during the entirety of their time visiting one of our partner agencies. Depending on the agency, exceptions are often made for performers to remove their mask while singing, but must wear their mask at all other times.
- Student performers must maintain 6 feet of distance from all other individuals at all times.
Additional information regarding safety:
- At this time, Art of the Heart performances are only being held at agencies where all residents have been fully vaccinated. This is to ensure their safety.
- The majority of all performances will be held outside.
If you have additional questions regarding our protocols or the safety of our events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For details about this opportunity, visit timecounts.org.