Volunteer Assistant Golf & Life Skills Coach
with The First Tee of Contra Costa
The mission of the East Bay Golf Foundation (a 501c3 non-profit organization) and The First Tee of Contra Costa is to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
Our Volunteer Assistant Coaches:
- Assisting our Lead Coaches in delivering The First Tee Life Skills experience to juniors
- Help ensure a safe environment for all our participants
- Commit to coaching at least once a week for 2 hours for our 8-week sessions
- Receive the necessary training. No golf experience is required!
Our Golf Course Locations:
- Boundary Oak Golf Course, Walnut Creek
- Buchanan Fields Golf Course, Concord
- Diablo Creek Golf Course, Concord
- Hiddenbrooke Golf Club, Vallejo
- Lone Tree Golf Course, Antioch
Join us today! We look forward to meeting you!